Monday, June 21, 2010

Some scrapping to share

Hello again friends. I have a couple of pages to show off.

This Page has come about because i can never get my girls to smile pretty at the same time. I decided that if I only scrapped the perfect photos I'd probably get very little done. So here they are Aster and Xanthe with both smiling and dopey faces.




This next LO has some of my favorite techniques - distressing and inking naturally, Plus I've made some handmade flowers, shaped chipboard, used rub-ons on acetate and distressed my photo.

All in all this is very "me" page. Right down to the atrocious hand writing that I'm sure gets 5 times worst when I'm journaling.




The journaling reads " Be to her virtues a little bit kind, be to her faults a little bit blind."

2 comments:

  1. **squeal** STUNNING page Naomi!!
    xxxJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Thanks Jill. It's very kind of you to even stop by to look, let alone comment. Thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete