Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scrapware DT Call

Well I was very brave this Week.

I applied for the Scrapware DT call. I talked my self out of it about 4 times, even once today, but in the end i decided to do it. I figured that a chance, no mater how slim a chance, to play with scrapware every month was just to good an opportunity to pass up. Plus Scrapware has some of the best (and friendliest, i have recently found out) Scrappers in Oz on the DT.

But don't take my word for it though check them out. The Scrapware Blog & the Scrapware Ning

Here one of the things i submitted - a little photo book of my Kiddies

























I really wish i hadn't Missed the tape you can see on the inside page. I had it covered the took it off to do some thing else. Oh well I'll fix it i the AM











This Pic shows the destruction i wrought upon some unsuspecting chip leaves and flower. Watch this space for some step by step instructions so you can do it yourself.











Tomorrow I'll show of the pages I submitted too.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment